Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Card

Hi all!!!

I've got another card for you :) Here's the video I took of my Turkey card for Thanksgiving. Yes, Thanksgiving is over, but I don't care. I still wanted to show you the card because I'm proud of it!

Anyway, I had a really awful day at work today. My students acted out so much today, and it made me feel like I was a terrible teacher... I hope it was just because it was the day after a break.... Hopefully they will be better tomorrow... Second, the last tadpole that I had left looked really sick today... He was upside down when I got to school this morning, but when I looked closed, he was still breathing... My dad came and helped me completely change out all of the water and wash out the tank, and I had hoped that that would help him... but he still looks sickly... I don't think he'll last the night :( They are sending some new ones, but I feel so bad for this little guy... And Andy also texted me while I was feeling like I was going to cry because my day was so bad, and said he was going to hang out with his friends tonight. I'm not upset about that, it's good for him to hang out with them, but I was just so looking forward to seeing him since he always makes my day better... I guess things don't always go as you want them...

Maybe I'll get a chance to make a new card tonight, and that will at least make me feel better... I've got to start on my lesson plans though, so we'll see.

Anyway, on to the video. I hope you like this one. It's a short one, not a long tutorial.


Have a wonderful night all...

Link for action wobbles: http://actionwobble.com/

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment