Thursday, November 3, 2011

Monster Card

Evening everyone! I'm just about to head to bed, but I wanted to post another card. My new laptop arrived today, but I haven't had the time to transfer all my files from my old laptop on to my new one, nor have I had time to play around with it :( Oh well. Tomorrow starts the weekend, so I'll have time then. Anyway, here's another one of the Halloween cards I made.



This card is a little different. I used a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 base, but then I cut the monster from Mini Monsters in the card feature. So my card is actually the monster cut in card format. I used core'dinations paper for most of the card. The 4 x 5 1/4 green base was run through the cuttlebug. Then I added stickles to his horns and tail. The ribbon is from Papertry ink (raspberry fizz)

The stamp on the outside and on the inside are from My Pink Stamper Spooky Puns (www.mypinkstamper.com)

Anyway, I'm off to bed because I'm super tired. One more day in the week!!!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment