Sunday, November 13, 2011

3 x 3 Mini Notecards


Hey everyone, I'm back again!!! I know it's just been a little but, but I wanted to go ahead and add my video for you to watch. I'm really excited with the way this set turned out. I think showing a video of the box captures the sparkle and shine of the cards better than a picture could. Anyway, I've made about 5 of these sets and boxes so far, and I've gotten my friend Melanie addicted to them too... Thank you Mary from www.cardztv.blogspot.com for the wonderful idea!!! 




Here's a picture of the whole thing. I just really love the silver glitter paper from DCWV, it's so pretty and shiny!



I hope you enjoy! Like I said, it's my first video, so yeah... Hopefully more to come in the future!

Night all!

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment