Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oops

Well.... it's been almost a week since I posted. I have a video to post, but I haven't had time to upload it to my computer yet... I will try to do that tonight though. I also have another card to show, but I have been so so busy. With there only being 3 days of school this week, I'm trying to get everything ready for next week, so I'll be all prepared when I come back on Monday and I don't have to do anything over the break...

I think tomorrow I'm going to have my kids make Thanksgiving cards. I'm going to cut out the turkey from Create a Critter for them to create a card... I'm even thinking about bringing in my cuddlebug and letting them pick a folder to do a layer through... And I'll bring in my cardztv set of Thanksgiving stamps and let them pick a sentiment for their inside... I'll take pictures of their cards and post them for everyone to see. They'll be using gluesticks instead of my nice craft glue though....

Anyway, I will get that video posted later if possible, and then I'll get that other card to post too.

Sorry!!

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment