Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another Halloween Card

Hey everyone! It's been a couple days, but I've been pretty busy. I'm typing this up on my new computer though and I'm really satisfied with it!! Friday I stopped by my Stampin' Up demonstrator's house to pick up my club order. I ordered the water colors palette, and then some sponges so that I could do sponging around edges of cards.

Saturday was the Michigan State game, so we were gone pretty much all day. I also got to pick up my engagement ring from Helzberg. It's been there for a week being resized because it was too small :( I've missed it, but I'm so glad to have it back!! He asked October 10th by the way.


 When we did get home, I decided I wanted to start working on my Thanksgiving cards using my new Stampin' Up products!! I only made one design so far, but I really like it. I've alreay got my idea for the next card and I can't wait to try that one! I ordered some action wobbles to put on it, so I'll have to wait until those come in to do that design.  I'm going to use my cricut for that one, and for this one I used all stamping techniques. I wanted one of each... and I don't really have too many people to send cards to anyway, mainly just my fiance's family and his friends that live out of state. The card I made today has two stamps from the "Thankful For You" stamp set by cardztv. (www.cardztv.blogspot.com) It also included a stamp from Close to My Heart.

 This afternoon I went to another craft class at my Stampin' Up demonstrator's house. We made 2 Christmas cards and then we made a candy holder treat thing that I'm going to make to give to all my third graders. I'm going to start working on their Christmas presents soon I think because I don't want to be doing it last minute. (I did that last year, and was up really late the night before I wanted to take them into school...) Anyway, I'll take pictures of our crafts from today and post them later.

I still have a couple more Halloween cards I want to share with everyone, so I'm going to finish those up first.



This is a standard 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 card.
The base of the card is Orange Zest from Papertry Ink.
I ran the black mat through one of the Cuttlebug Mini Monsters compaion folders.
The boy was cut from Mini Monsters at I believe 4"
The ribbon is also orange zest from Papertry Ink.
The pumpkin paper border is the Halloween design series from Papertry Ink.
The button is also orange zest from Papertry Ink.
The saying is from MyPinkStamper stamps Spooky Puns (www.mypinkstamper.com)



My other Halloween card is sitting on my sister's memory card in her camera, so I can't post that one right now... Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment