Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowflake Card

Hey everyone!

It's almost time for bed... and back to work after a long weekend :( Oh well... I got back from Pennsylvania yesterday, and I went right into my craft room after talking to my parents for a couple minutes, and got back to crafting! I made my very first holiday card :) It's a snowflake card, so it's for any religion. I'm really excited with the way it turned out, and Andy even told me it was his favorite card that I've ever made :)

Anyway, on to the card...



I made 4 different designs and took pictures of them all. I'll post them tomorrow once I've gotten them uploaded onto my computer. I also made a video of the other Thanksgiving card I made. I know Thanksgiving is over, but I still wanted to show this card, and it had to be done with a video, so I'll post that tomorrow :)

Anyway, goodnight all!!!

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment