Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi everyone!!! I hope you're all having a wonderful Thanksgiving! I want to wish a very very happy birthday to my best friend since I was in 7th grade, Tara!!! I love you Tar ^_^ Who's going out for Black Friday tomorrow? I will be doing some shopping online perhaps, but you will not see me waiting in lines at the stores... I'm trying to get Andy to take me to Michales in the afternoon for the 50% off Jetmax modular storage. I might be moving in with him in a couple weeks, so I will actually get to finally set up a real craft space instead of having all my stuff packed into drawers in our back bedroom... Their storage units have pretty good reviews, and people say to get them when they're on sale or when you have a coupon, and since they are on sale... The only problem is we are in Pennsylvania for the weekend, and the closest Michales to his brother's house (where we are staying) is in Erie, 70 minutes away... instead of 3 miles down the road at my house, lol... bummer.


Anyway, we recently found out that our friends were pregnant!! I'm so excited for them, I made this that same week and sent it to them when we found out. I think it turned out so so cute, I love it!!



I think that I used the Vintage Creme by Papertry ink for the card base.
The layering mat is from the DCWV Baby Girl Nursery stack.
The clothesline is cut from the Baby Steps cartridge. They don't know what they are having yet, so I tried to stay more neutral on teh colors, hence the reason I picked green.
I used Stickles on most fo the image on the front.
The inside sentiment is two different stamps from the My Pink Stamper stamp set "Sweet Baby." It looks like I stamped it in Old Olive from Stampin' Up possibly? I can't remember remember, it was about a month ago when I made this...


Speaking of Stampin' Up, their new Occasion Mini just arrived at my house 2 days ago, and I'm in love!!! I want pretty much the whole catalogue :( I need to stop spending money, but they just have way to many cute products... Oh well, I'll figure it out...

I also bought some really cute clothes today from Deb and Body Central.



Both these skirts are from Body Central. I also bought the olive sweater to go with the ivory skirt and the same gray sweater to go with the black one. Andy already said they were hot and he's excited to see them on me, lol.

I also got this sweater in both black and white... for only $5.00!!!! at www.debshops.com

lightweight long sleeve open cardigan


I also found the Cricut Pink Journey Solutions cartridge itself on www.cricutmachine.com so I bought it!! I've been looking at trying to get this cartridge for a while now, but so far it's only been offered with the Pink Cricut or really expensive on ebay... but yay, I got it for $26!!!!

I miss my craft stuff... we're going to be in PA until Saturday, so no crafting for this long weekend for me... :( Oh well... Hopefully I can get some things done next week :)

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday to all!!

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment