Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Scrapbook Club

Good evening all!! Thank you Mary for becoming my first follower!!! I wasn't able to finish my 3x3 note cards today :( I went to the bookstore to get a wedding planning book and wedding dress magazine and to the grocery store for my sister and dad. So, by the time I got home, I only had about half an hour to pack my stuff to stay at Andy's tonight and get ready for my scrapbook club. I did get most of the box made, I just need to put the ribbon on, and I'm still hoping to make a monogram for the cards... We'll see what happens.

Anyway, scrapbook club was really fun tonight! The layout is super super cute today :) Like I said yesterday, if you find that you absolutely love these layouts, my Stampin' Up demonstrator sells them as kits. She has all the pieces that you need cut, and she also includes printed out directions on how to assemble the pages. They are only $6 (not $8 as I mentioned yesterday). Here are some pictures of the layout we made today. It's perfect for those that have kids or are teachers. I'm not sure what I'll use mine for yet as I don't have any kids and I don't really scrapbook anything I do at school, but focus more on my fiance and family, but if I figure it out, I'll post pictures of the completed page.






All paper used is from Stampin' Up (since it is a Stampin' Up club). We used colors from the brights collection and the regals collection. I just love this super super cute layout, thanks Michele!!!

That's it for tonight. I'll post more of my Halloween cards tomorrow. This weekend look for a card box that I made for my friend's birthday at the beginning of October. I'll show you the box and the 4 card sets I made for her.

Have a wonderful night everyone!!

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment