Monday, July 23, 2012

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire

Hello everyone!! I've got several posts to share with you today!

Saturday was Papertrey Ink's first Online Stamp-a-faire and I participated! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to do it again next year :) Michele came over around 9 in the morning and didn't leave until about 11:45 or so. We did so many projects and we didn't even get to do half of them!! I'm planning on going back over the next week and doing the ones we didn't get to. I'm excited to have so many fun cards!

We started off in the morning doing the make & take with the stamp set Natural Beauties. Michele and I followed Nichole Heady's card exactly.


So beautiful! You can find the link to her video tutorial here.


That's it for the morning make & take. I'll be back in a couple minutes with the next post!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment