Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Michele's Retirement Party

Hello everyone,

I have sooo much to catch up on, I'm sorry! But now that school is over, I have a bunch more time and I want to make sure I show everything I've been working on.

The new Stampin' Up catalogue went live on June 1st. Michele had her retirement party on the 6th to sell her retired stamps and showcase some of the new things. I bought a ton of her retired items as well as placed a huge order from the new catalogue from her.

She had a Make and Take available for us to do. It used a bunch of the new in colors and a new Stamp set called Papaya Collage.


She also had a nice little gift for each of us who registered :)


It was filled with chocolate, yum! Thanks Michele!

She also held her June class on the same day. These are the projects we made!


Michele hand cut all the apples and chalks!! Wow! Michele's the best!



Michele had these already made for us :) So we didn't have to struggle with making the rosettes and gluing them!



We made a little notepad!



 A gift card holder! This is so super cute! I wish I had kids that had teachers to give this to, lol.



And last we made a coaster :) We used Mod Podge and Crystal Effects to make this.

If you love these projects, you should think about joining craft club or coming to Michele's card classes if you are in the Detroit area! Here is the link for her website: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michelebarker/

Michele also took the time to make each of us a thank you card for coming to her retirement party. Here's the card she gave me (I love it!!)



Thanks for taking time to look!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment