Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wishing you the Berry Best

Hello everyone!

It is my second day of summer!!! I'm officially done with work for the summer :) Yesterday was my first day of watching my niece this summer. Let's just say she didn't take a nap yesterday... I must fix that tomorrow.

Anyway, I've been down in my craft room several times over the last couple days! I've finally had time, and I've been so excited! I've got a bunch of cards to turn into videos this week so I'll get right on that :) But to keep you going until then, here's a video I made about a month ago and I just never posted it on here. I've been bad about that. But like I've said, I'll have much more time this summer to craft, and I already have! So I'll have plenty of time to post! This is a set using all Papertrey Ink products and Elegant Edges. I used the Papertry Ink felt for the first time! I love love love it! I hope you guys give it a try!

Anyway, enjoy :)




- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment