Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Hexagons and Lovely Layers

Hey everyone,

So as promised, here at the pictures of cards I've made using the Happy Hexagons set from Papertrey Ink as well as some other their other new stamps from the June release. I'm loving my PTI stamps!!

This is CASed from Nichole Heady's blog. The original post can be found here. I added Royal Velvet satin ribbon and some basic jewels from SU.


This is CASed from Nichole Heady's blog. The original post can be found here. I added the Notched Flowers die cut in Simply Chartreuse and Pure Poppy felt, added a Summer Sunrise Button and then a pearl from SU to the center. I also added Real Red 1/8 in Taffeta Ribbon.


This is CASed from Nichole Heady's blog. The original post can be found here.


This is CASed from Nichole Heady's blog. The original post can be found here.


This was made using Royal Velvet cardstock as well as a patterned pack from Recollections that I picked up from Michaels. I used the We Go Together Stamp set from the June release.


I used the following colors for this card: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, and Royal Velvet. The sentiment is from the Movers and Shakers Stamp set. I also added a Hibiscus Burst Button and some pink bakers twine. I finished the card with some Bling Mesh that I found here.


I used the following colors for this card: Winter Wisteria, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, and Harvest Gold. I used a sentiment from the Simply Jane stamp set. I added some Raspberry Fizz Pattern Cardstock to the side. Lastly, I cut 3 flowers out of the Die-namics MINI Rolled Roses from My Favorite Things. I used Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, and Vintage Creme felt from PTI.


For this card, I used the same colors as the one above, but I just stamped on the cardstock instead of using the cutout hexagons. The sentiment is from the Think Big Favorites #17 that was just released. I stamped in Royal Velvet on Winter Wisteria cardstock. The flowers are from the Happy Hydrangea Stamp Set, and I cut them out using the matching dies. I stamped them in New Leaf, Winter Wisteria, and Raspberry Fizz ink. I added some Harvest Gold satin ribbon to finish off the card.




This is CASed from Betsy Veldman's blog. The original post can be found here.


This is CASed from Nichole Heady's blog. The original post can be found here.


Ok, that's it! Those are all the cards I made using the new Papertrey Ink items! I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking!!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment