Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ONE MORE DAY!!

Guess what! Tomorrow is the last day for students!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! This has been such a hard hard year for me and I'm relieved that I made it through. I'm glad I'll be getting a new bunch of kids next year, and hopefully I'll actually get them to start off so I'll be able to mold them a little better.

Anyway, I wanted to share a card that I recently made using new Papertrey Ink products from the May release. I got the inspiration for the one of the design team members, Debbie Olson. Here's the link to her card.

http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com/muse_and_amuse/2012/05/may-2012-pti-release-in-review.html

And here's my card.


Instead of using Copic markers like she did, I used Bic Markits. I also used Mudd Puddles sand. The sand on the card is actually sand mixed with glue.

Here's the video tutorial I made for this card. I hope you enjoy!



- Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment