Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Papertrey Ink Haul June 2012

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a fabulous Tuesday :) I am! I've been a busy bee in my craft room! I've been stamping like crazy! My friend Michele came over last week and we did some cards, then I went to craft club on Sunday and I made some cards and a scrapbook layout! I'll take pictures and upload them later today! And then my friends Emily and Stephanie came over last night and Emily and I made some really cute cards using the new Papertrey Ink June release products (we cased them from Nichole Heady's blog!) as well! So I made a Papertrey Ink haul video to show you what I got from the new release, as well as showed you the cards I've made with the new stuff. I have the video and I will add in the pictures later, I just need to take them. So I will be doing an edit to this post to add the pictures of the cards!

I also just filmed another video using a stamp set from The Stamps of Life! So I'll just get that uploaded and add that to my blog as well! I'm planning on doing lots of crafting today and I've already got my stuff ready downstairs for another video! I just had to get the Stamps of Life one off my camera so I would have room!!

So anyway, here's my haul video, I hope you enjoy!



- Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment