Monday, July 30, 2012

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire - Wrap Up

Hello everyone!

So here's my last post for Stamp-a-faire. It's my wrap up post. After Michele and I finsihed up our clear overlays from the homemade embellishments challenge, we decided to do one last card. Now this card is not from Stamp-a-faire, but Michele and I both loved it and both wanted to remake it! We picked a card from the July stamp release that had a lot going on with it, but we were both up to the challenge. It was created by Nichole Heady, and the original post can be found here.

Here is my card:




Ink: Soft Stone, True Black
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Soft Stone, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, Clear Cardstock
Die: Mat Stack # 3, Layerz Mat Stack # 3, Heart-2-Heart # 6 Die Collection
Embossing Folder: Polka Dots (Cuttlebug)
Glue Dots

I love the way it turned out! I think that I should go back and add the rainbow dots to the back of the clear cardstock to cover the glue dots from the ones in front... however, it was 11:30ish by the time we finished this card so we just gave up at this point. I still love it lol, Nichole is so creative!

So there you have all the things we did on Stamp-a-faire day. I have some other projects that I made using Stamp-a-faire techniques, which I will post soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment