Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hero Art's My Monthly Hero - January

Hi all,

I'm back today not only with a haul video, but with card shares as well.

I recently ordered the Hero Art's My Monthly Hero kit for January. They had a bunch of technical difficulty on their website the day of the kit release! Because of that, they included a sweet freebie gift to all people who placed an order for the kit. I think they sent items that haven't even ben released yet! What a wonderful company; sending such amazing freebies to make up for a malfunction with their website.

Anyway, I got my kit yesterday and took it out to play! I love love love this kit! It's meant to make beautiful shaker cards :) Not only do you get 3 dies and 2 stamp sets, but you get 2 mini ink pads, 6 notecards and envelopes, patterned vellum, and a Little Things from Lucy's Cards sequin mix made just for this card kit. What an amazing kit for the price! I have been extremely happy with both kits that I have ordered from Hero Arts. I also love that their kits are buy them as you like, because I wasn't very fond of the last 2 kits, and this meant I didn't get stuck with some kits that I didn't like!


Here's a picture of everything that came in the kit.


Here's a close up of the notecards, vellum, ink spots, and sequin mix.


Here's a close up of the 2 beautiful ink spots you get in the kit as well as the amazing True Love sequin mix from Lucy's Cards that was made just for this kit.


The stamps and dies that are included in this kit. You get 3 dies and 2 3x4 stamp sets.


These are the coordinating dies from the add-on kit that was available for purchase.


The last time I checked their website, the kit wasn't available anymore, but I'm not sure if they're going to offer it again because of all the problems they had with their website or not? If you like it, then maybe check back in a bit to see if it comes back in stock?  Here's the direct link to the kit:
https://heroarts.com/shop/my-monthly-hero-january-2016/

Anyway, I put together a video showing what came in the kit as well as some other goodies I purchased. I also showed some cards that I made using this kit - ALL SHAKER CARDS!!! LOVE!!! I plan to create videos for some (or maybe all of these cards?) in the near future, so check back soon to see how I made these awesome shakers using this new kit :)




Here are pictures of the cards I made using this kit - remember, check back soon for some videos of these cards :)





 Thanks guys! I'll see you soon! :) Have a wonderful week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment