Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Card Sets 2015

Hi all! I know it's been a while since I last wrote a blog entry, but trust me, I've been plenty busy stamping and crafting away!! My friend Betsy and I did about 5-6 craft shows this holiday season and did pretty well! I am looking forward to some more shows coming up in the spring time :) I spent weeks preparing for the shows, and then when things sold out, I spent even more time creating more stuff! I made a lot of holiday planners, purse note card sets, coffee cup gift card holders, little candy treat bags, and many other things. I took a bunch of pictures, so I'll do another post soon to show off all the stuff we had and how we set up.

Anyway, after I was done creating all my stuff for craft shows, I was left with 2 weeks to make all my Christmas card sets for my friends and family for Christmas!! What a nightmare!! I made 150 cards! 15 different designs, 10 of each. That meant that I had 3 different card sets to give out to people. It's become kind of a tradition, and everyone that gets them loves them, which makes me feel really good about myself. Betsy and my mom came over and helped me do a bunch of them because I was freaking out about getting them done in time!

Here is the video that shows my Christmas Card sets for the year and the links to the cards that inspired when I was creating!


These are the blog posts with the cards that I CASed/was inspired by to create my own design. These ladies did a fabulous job and you need to check them out too :)
I get all my clear card boxes from Papertrey Ink - Clear Card Boxes
So, those were all the cards in my Christmas card sets this year. I hope it inspires you to create cards for your friends and families for Christmas next year, or upcoming birthdays this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment