Saturday, January 2, 2016

Altenew - Beautiful Day Shaker Card

Hi guys!

So, in my last post, I shared my Christmas Card sets from 2015 with you. I've decided to try and film process videos for some of the cards that I created in the card sets. I decided to start off with one of my favorites - The Altenew Beautiful Day Thank you Shaker Card. I just love this one! My goal this year was to have at least 1 shaker card in each card set, and I accomplished that goal! I was so excited that everyone would be getting a shaker card; they're just so fun!

So for this shaker card, I took inspiration from this card here: http://www.umichka.com/2015/11/13/altenew-november-2015-release/ and turned it into a purple thank you shaker card :) I love the way it turned out. Using the Papertrey Ink Double sided foam adhesive sheets really makes shaker cards so much easier than if you were just using foam tape. You should try it!

Here's what the card looks like:



Here's my video tutorial.


Supplies Used:






No comments:

Post a Comment