Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stampin' Up Holiday Pre-order

Hey guys,

So I'm really excited about Stampin' Up's new Holiday Catalog that goes live September 1st. There's a lot of good Christmas goodies in this one! Because I'm a demonstrator, I got to pre-order early. I got my goodies in last week and can't wait to use them! The only problem is I'm not in Christmas mode yet! Ahh! But I'll get to them soon. I filmed a haul video of all the new things I got from the catalog.

https://youtu.be/7vnGVXAXAh0

If you find $125 worth of products you like from the new catalog, you can sign up to be a demonstrator for only $99!! (And you can order from the holiday mini early too!!) Demonstrators get a great discount and are allowed to order items early, you don't even have to sell, you can be a hobby demo as I mostly do. If you're interested in more information, feel free to ask me any questions! Or, why wait!? Go to my website and join today to get $125 worth of product for only $99!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ashleyniedert/

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment