Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stamp-a-Faire Bridal Challenge

Hey guys!

It's been a busy first week back to school setting up my classroom and going to meetings, but it's finally Stamp-a-Faire day!! My friend Betsy came over and we are already hard at work on some of the challenges. We got a little bit of a late start so we are just finishing up the bridal challenge, so we obviously won't get to them all today but that's ok!

While Betsy finishes up her wedding card, I thought I would go ahead and share mine! I really love how elegant it came out! It's a challenge not being able to really stamp anything since its supposed to be all white, but that's where die cuts come in hand! I used my brand new Twig Wreath dies to create the focal wreath on my card. I just layered them around the wreath until I liked it. Then I used a sentiment from the older set Bigger Blooms and I heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. Love it!

Well, I'm off to work on another challenge!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Bigger Blooms, Quilled Elegance (inside wedding sentiment)
Dies - Twig Wreath
Paper - Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow Linen paper, Stampers Select White
Other - Stampin' Up Silver Embossing Powder, My Style Stamps white pearls, Stampin' Up White Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, great idea to use the Rustic Wreath set for a wedding card! I'll have to try that... :) Beautifully layered!

    ReplyDelete