Sunday, April 22, 2012

Love Bears All Things

Happy Sunday everyone!! This weekend has been so busy for me :( On Friday, I went to my friend Emily's first Close To My Heart party. She just became a demonstrator and this party was to get her feet wet and to help her know what to expect for her next party. I bought some stuff from her, and I'm super excited to get it from her! On Saturday, I had power scrapping with Michele. I only got 1 page done :( But I had to go print my pictures in the morning before scrapping, and I had to get a cricut cartridge to complete the one page I did finish. I started a new page, but it's going to take a long time. It's from the December Cricut magazine. I love it, but I'm not enjoying the tons of cricut cuts I have to make for it, lol. But it will look really nice when it's done. Then last night was my best friend Melanie's bachelorette party. I didn't get home until 2 and then I promised my friend Julie I would go see The Lucky One with her this morning, so I was so exhausted when I got up (no I did not drink at the party, but I was still tired) It was such a cute movie and I was so excited to see Julie! Then after that I had card/scrapbook club at Michele's house! We made some really cute things today! I'll take pictures and post them.

Anyway, I made this card the other day using a new set of Cardztv stamps called "Greater Love," and the Hannah Montana and Elegant Edges Cricut cartridges. I actually made 4 of this card. Normally I only make 1, so this was good for me. Anyway, I made a video for it as well, enjoy!


Back to work tomorrow :( 8 more weeks! I can do it...

Night all!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment