Monday, April 9, 2012

Sending you a pocketful of Sunshine

Hey everyone,
I'm back again with another video!! I know, 2 so soon! Aren't you lucky?? I am still also in the process of editing and finishing another video for Easter. I want to get that one up soon since Easter is over, but I still wanted to share that video with you.

Anyway, here's my next video for the day. It uses some of my Papertrey Ink goodies from the March 2012 release. It was my favorite set from the release!! It's called Back Pocket Basics. I also used Elegant Edges. So... on to the video!!


I hope you enjoy! I think this is one of my favorite cards of all the cards I've made! I love the colors, and I just love the concept, and so I hope you like it as much as me! Sorry it turned out so long...

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment