Monday, April 9, 2012

Congrat-shoe-lations

Hello everyone!

I have another video for you! And I'm already in the process of uploading another and editing another one! I was a busy bee last night trying to film videos of all the cards I've been making. I've got a couple more to film as well. I'm on spring break, so hopefully I'll have some time to do a couple more. Although Andy and I are going to Pennsylvania for a couple days, so maybe not as many as I wanted, oh well.

Anyway, here is a card that I made with my friend in mind, though I never sent it. She finally joined the smart phone club and got an iPhone! So it was the only reason I could come up with to make a card that night, so I made a congratulations card. I was looking through my stamp sets, and found the perfect saying on my "Fashionable Friends" set by K Andrew Designs. Here is the video for the card I made!



I also used the Forever Young cartridge on this card. I hope you enjoy!!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment