Monday, April 9, 2012

Clearance Rack, Cardztv Stamps, and an Easter Card

I just have so much to say today!! Normally I hardly ever post, but I just want to make sure that I cover everything today! 2 things. First thing's first, Stampin' Up has added more items to their Clearance Rack!! Lots of goodies from the Holiday Mini from 2011, including accessories and lots of DSP. Sadly there's no spice cake, but oh well. They also have some of the items from SAB last year as well.

Click HERE to go to the clearance rack and get your hands on some fabulous products!! My demonstrator Michele would be more than happy to help you get those :)
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michelebarker/

The next item of news today is that Mary Grubbs has released several new sets of her Cardztv Stamps! There are 4 new sets, with another one on the way soon as well! They are "It's All About You," "Mother's Day," "Happy Days," and "Ticket Talk 2." I have already ordered a couple of her new sets, as well as some old sets that I really like. I'm super excited to get them in this week and start playing! Though Andy and I will probably be in PA when they come :(

Anyway, the link to her blog is
http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/

and you can order her stamps from
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/

She just has the most fabulous ideas, and she truly inspires me every day. She ALWAYS posts videos of her cards!! I look for them every day, and can't wait for the next one each day :) So I really hope you go over and check her out and give her stamps a chance. 

And to show you how much she inspires me, I'm going to share a card that I copied from her and then changed a little to make it my own.


Isn't this just the cutest card!!!
Here is the link to Mary's video tutorial: http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/2012/03/some-bunny-loves-you.html
Here are the supplies:
Cardstock: All the colored cardstock on the layers came from a DCWV paper stack called The Basics. It's all the same paper, just in every color. There's solids and a bunch of cute prints like polka dots, gingham, argyle, and stripes. I also used Whisper White from SU as my card base.
Stamp: Easter Punnies (Cardztv), Peachy Keen Animal Faces, Tea Dye Distress Ink
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Ribbon: A blue satin ribbon from Walmart.
Cricut Cartridges: Doodlecharms (bunny) and Paperdoll Dress Up (fence and grass)
Cutout cardstock: Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Punches: Boho Blossoms (SU), Itty Bitty Bits (SU), 1/2 inch circle punch (popped up on dimensionals to make it look like she's peeking over the fence)
Stampin' Up Basic Rhinestones
Buttons: Hawaiian Shores (or it could be Blueberry Sky?), Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz (all PTI)
Stampin' Up Watercolor Wonder crayons: (to highlight the cheeks) Pretty in Pink

Ok, that's all for now. Sorry for posting so much today!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment