Monday, April 2, 2012

Summer Smooches!

Hello everyone! (Again, I know...)

I just wanted to let you know that the Stampin' Up Summer Smooches product line is now available! It became available yesterday! It will be available until the end of April. It will then go back in the vault for a month and come back in the new catalogue in June. 2 of the products will not be available in the big catalogue, so if you like them, get them now!! That would be the brads and the stencil. Click HERE for the flyer for the product suite.

I absolutely adore the cute purse die! I haven't had a chance to play with any of my goodies from the new line, but I absolutely love the colors of the paper and the brads. They are awesome! The stamp set is really cute too :)

I don't have a website because I don't actively demonstrate. However, if you would like to order from me, just add a comment and I can help you out with that! Or you can go to my demonstrator Michele and order from her! Hi Michele!!! She also has some awesome samples using the new products! So go check her out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment