Monday, March 19, 2012

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes

Hey everyone!!

Today was a rough day... I woke up feeling terrible. I was really tired, my throat hurt, my entire body had that achey feeling, and I was feeling a little sick. I went to work because it wasn't bad enough where I wouldn't be able to each. But maybe I should have... I had a really hard time with my kids today :( It just really amazes me the attitude some of them have and the blatent lack of respect I get from so many of them. It makes me sad that they are so angry so young... Then I went to the sprint store with my dad because my phone has been restarting itself for the past several months and I've finally had enough of it. It's to the point where it's almost like having a paperweight since it restarts when I do anything. The guy told me he did a hard reset and it should be better, so we went home. I was trying to input all my contacts back into my phone and it started to reset itself AGAIN! So we took it back to the sprint store and they told me they would replace it for free since I had to come back. But the phone is on backorder so I have to wait a couple more days... I'm glad that I'll get a new phone and I don't have to pay for it, but I'm just so frustrated with the way today went. I didn't even get home until about 8. Now I'm watching Pretty Little Liars, and then I'm going to spend some time with Andy and head to bed a little early maybe. I hope so at least.

Anyway, I promised to keep catching up with my pictures. But today I'm going to show you the video I made instead, and tomorrow I'll post more pictures :)




Anyway, that's all for tonight. I hope you enjoy the video!!

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment