Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Belle Thank you Card

Hey everyone!

So Andy and I went out to Olive Garden tonight to have a date night. It was fun to just go out with my baby :) We also went to Target to pick up some stuff and I found some packs of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper from Colorbook for $1!! I got like 7 different packs. I'm excited :)

Anyway, on to the cards. Someone bought my niece a bunch of princess stuff, so my sister asked me to make a thank you card to give to them. I decided to pull out my Disney Dreams Come True cartridge for the first time for this one. Man those cuts are incredibly hard to cut and put together! I cut Belle out at 4 3/4 and it was still really intricate and hard to put together. Oh well, I think the card turned out ok. Her eyes were too small, so I had to use something else, so I decided to use stickles. I messed up her eyes a little :(


I used the En Francais stamp set on the background layer (the melon mambo layer). The card base is daffodil delight as well as her dress. I used stickles for her eyes, mouth, and dress. I used the daffodil deligh seam binding riboom, buttons from Papertrey Ink, and the patterned paper is from a DCWV layer. On the inside, I used an exclusive papertrey ink stamp set that they included in orders to thank people for being a customer.


I have realized that the other pictures I took are still on Andy's camera, so I will download the rest of them and continue to upload tomorrow :)

I hope you have a wonderful night!
- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment