Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Established Elegance Video

Hey everyone!

So I thought I'd post that video I was talking about yesterday. It uses the Established Elegance stamp set from Stampin' Up. I absolutely adore this set! It's one of my new favorites!!! I also used heat embossing in this video as well as Stampin' Off. I hope you enjoy it!

Also, Michele came over today to help me pack. We packed up my craft room :( So no crafting for Ashley this week... But grade are due Friday and I have to pack up the rest of my stuff anyway, so I guess it's better that I can't play around with my stuff. My craft stuff will be one of the first things that I unpack when we move into our new place this weekend! I can't wait to have more room! I'm going to buy another table as well so that I have more space to actually work. That way I can also have people come over and work on things in my space too! Right now, if someone comes over, one of us has to work on the floor... Not that I have many people come over right now. Anyway, on to the video!!



Good night everyone!! I'll try to get more pictures posted soon!

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment