Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Style Stamps Design Team Call Card #2

Hey guys!!

We got back from California on Friday and man was it cold... We went from 70 degree weather to about 8 degrees and snow :( Not fun! And today we are supposed to get like 12-15 inches of snow!!! We've already gotten about 3 or 4 inches. My dad has been out blowing the driveway like 3 times already! I know we've gotten 2 weeks off from school, but I'm hoping for another day off with a snow day lol. I think teachers want them more than kids do. I tried to take a picture to show you but it wouldn't come out with the window screen.

Anyway, I got a haul in from My Style Stamps so I thought I'd make a second design team call entry using my new stamps! Here is the haul video:


I used the new Warm Thoughts stamp from My Style Stamps. Here's some pictures and the video where I list all the products I used:

Displaying IMAG2463.jpg Front

Displaying IMAG2465.jpg Inside

Here the video:

I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment