Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Style Stamps Design Team Call

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a very long time, but I'm hoping to get back to blogging this year!

Andy and I got married this year! On September 27, 2013 I married my best friend! I'll post some pictures for everyone to see :) Then we went to Italy on our Honeymoon. And we're moving in our new house that's being built at the end of January! I'm getting a new craft room! I'm starting over with my organization. I'm going to keep a lot of my craft room furniture, but I got a new desk for Christmas, ALEX drawers from Ikea, and I'm going to get some other new furniture to organize better. But all that is for a different post. I'll do another post to get you up to date later.

This post is to share my card that I made for the My Style Stamps design team call. Nicole Kerr is the owner and creator of My Style Stamps on Zibbet and she is having a design team call for the new year! I think she said she was looking for people for February through June or so, and she is looking for at least 10 people! So if you haven't checked her out before, go check her out and enter her design team call! Her shop is http://www.zibbet.com/MyStyleStamps and her blog is http://mystylestamps.blogspot.com/. She has some of the cutest stamps out there and they are very inexpensive! I absolutely love them! So anyway, here's my card!!

 

I used the My Style Stamps Beach Bum and Wish I Was
Beach Bum       "Wish I Was..."

I also used some stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions. To learn about all the items I used in my card, please watch my video!

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll be back more from now on! I'm going to California tomorrow for a week, so there probably won't be anything for a little bit again, but when I get back I'm going to start blogging more :)

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment