Monday, January 20, 2014

Stampin' Up Haul

Hey guys!

Happy MLK day!! I have the day off from school so I'm just hanging out at home by myself. My dad went out, Andy and my mom had to work, so it's just me!

Anyway, I signed back up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator again. I had to cancel my demonstratorship back in November because the wedding sort of drained my account and so I couldn't keep up with the quarterly minimum. But with the new Occasions Mini coming out, I couldn't pass up signing back up and getting a bunch of stuff from the new catalogue! So if you need anything ordered from Stampin' Up, let me know and I can set you all up!

It costs $99 plus tax to sign up to be a demonstrator and you can pick $125 worth of stuff. So here's a video that shows the stuff I picked out for my kit! I'm so excited! I got the stuff about 2 weeks ago but haven't had a chance yet to play with any of it so hopefully that will happen soon.


So Andy and I did an informal walkthrough of our house over the weekend. It's almost done! I'm so excited! The formal walkthrough is this Friday and they still have a little bit of work to do, but I guess it has to get done before we can do the walkthrough.

I tried to add some pictures, but blogger won't let me for some reason. I'll try later!

Anyway, have a wonderful day everyone!

- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment