Monday, September 7, 2015

Papertrey Ink August 2015 Haul Video

Hey guys!


Tomorrow is the first day of school!! I'm so nervous to meet the rest of my sweet little Kindergartners! I'm so not ready to be back in work mode again and having to get up at 6:00!! I am not a morning person!! :)

So anyway, I have filmed a couple videos and posted them, and I'll share them each in a different blog post, but I just wanted to start with my PTI haul first. I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love seeing what other people bought because I like to see what other people like. Do we all like the same stamps, are there stamps that you love and bought that I'm not excited about and vice versa??? That's why I love doing my haul videos. Sometimes I feel like I'm just showing off all the fun stuff I bought, and I guess that's what it is, but at the same time, it lets other people know what has come out recently and see the items up close, which I also love.

Anyway, I got a lot of fun goodies from the Papertrey Ink August Release and I filmed this video to show you all the fun stuff I got.



I'm just now realizing that I forgot to include the Make It Market Halloween mini kit that came out this month, so if you haven't seen that, you should check that out too for sure! It's so adorable! My friend Betsy ordered on Stamp-a-Faire day to get the free stamp set, and I added some stuff onto her order, so when I get that one in, I'll show those things and my Halloween kit.

Here are some pictures of those cards I made using some of the new product in this release. I also posted them in my Stamp-a-Faire posts, but here they are again :)



Alright, well, I filmed and uploaded my craft room tour, but I want to take some close up pictures for you of all my organizing, so I probably won't get that blog post up today, but check back for it this week! And wish me luck on my first day!!!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment