Friday, January 6, 2012

Twitterpated

Hi everyone!

In keeping with the theme of Stampin' Up's new Occasions Mini, I have made a card with all new products from the Twitterpated product suite. I am loving the products in this suite! I especially love the new pleated satin ribbon :) It is one of my favorites in the new catalog! I used the stamp sets Take it to Heart and Loving Thoughts for this one.




 
Thanks for watching! Have a wonderful night! I'm off to a scrapbook club tomorrow morning with my Stampin' Up demonstrator Michele. I love hanging out with her and getting ideas from her! We're also going to check out a possible photographer for the wedding. We already got our date saved/booked at the venue! We just have to sign the contract and give them the deposit! So excited! Though Andy is not... lol... looking at the price tag. Sorry honey...


Good night!
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment