Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stampin' Up Occasion Mini 2012

Hey everyone!!

The new Stampin' Up Occasions Mini is now available for purchase! So I have put together a little video that shows you all the new products in the catalog. I included the products I actually had as well as talked about the ones that I haven't ordered yet. I want pretty much everything in there... But of course everything costs so much :(

Anyway, enjoy! I've already got a video uploading with a card that I made using new products as well as pictures of a card made from the Sale-a-bration products. Look for those in the next couple days as well!



Also, Andy finished making my stamp pad holder yesterday! I'll take pictures and post them when I get a chance! I love it :) Thank you baby!!


- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment