Friday, December 30, 2011

Snowman Thank you Card

Hi everyone!!

So I'm back. I haven't been on in a month and now you have 2 posts from me in one day! I just wanted to share a video with you that I made today. I made this card with my students that last day of school before break. They each got to make their own card. I let them pick their stamp sentiment and their cuttlebug folder, but the rest we all had the same. It turned out really cute! You could use this card for lots of different reasons. I have shown you a version that can be used as a winter card that you can send out during these cold months, or as a thank you card.

One of my best friends just donated a table to Andy and me for our new apartment, so I think I'm going to use this card to give to them as a thanks for giving us the table :) Perfect timing on this card!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!


I used Stampin' Up paper and Shimmer Paint.
Cuttlebug folder - Snowflakes
www.mypinkstamper.com "Winter Punnies" Stamp set
Papertrey Ink paper and Ribbon
Heat embossing




Andy and I are off to see Wicked tonight! My Christmas present from my baby :) Can't wait! I hope everyone has a wonderful night!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment