Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year!! May 2012 bring love and happiness to all :)

Also, I wanted to post a picture of this super cool Stamp Pad holder I found for Stampin' Up ink pads. Andy and I are going tomorrow to get the stuff so that he can make it... (not me, but him, thanks Andy!) As of now, all my stamp pads are in a drawer... But I'd like to make it easier to assess them and here we go! This is made from Foam board, so it costs a lot less to make than to buy the ink holder from Stampin' Up! Yay :)


This was made by a lady named Karen, and there instructions are here.


Also, here is a picture of a Valentine's Day card that I made for my niece... Video to follow in a couple days. It's already filmed, I just have to wait to post it because I showed the new Stampin' Up products in it. I know Valentine's Day is still a ways away, but I though I'd get a jump start :) Enjoy!!



I used lots of goodies on this one... Look for the video soon!

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment